As a hairstylist it's important for me to have a host of products for a myriad hair textures and hair issues. This post I will be reviewing a couple SHIELO hair products, while discussing what you should be looking for while shopping for shampoo and conditioning hair products.
Key Ingredients for SHIELO Moisturizing shampoo
• UV protectants and antioxidants from White Tea enhance color protection.
• Shea Butter adds a protective moisture barrier to seal the hair shaft.
• Hibiscus and Vanilla Cactus help soothe the scalp, which can become dry and irritated from color treatments.
Key Ingredients Hydrate Conditioner
• Rich mineral compounds soften hair and enhance color vibrancy.
• Plant Proteins, Sea Silk and Peptides replenish the strength, resilience and shine of youthful hair.
• Certified Organic Extracts condition hair and increase shine.
• Paraben-free preservative system.